Nothing says Spring like new flowers to brighten a room. Adding a few vases and some florals into a space will help bring a fresh and new feel.
A few decorative baskets can be a great functional décor piece to any room! Try placing a large plant inside to for an additional accent to the corner of any space.
Decor beads are a lovely accessory to any living area. Place in a tray, around a vase, or on a side table for a beautiful but minimal accent.
People are starting to have gatherings again and that means - updating your space! A few additions of decorative pillows to a chair, sofa, or patio help to make a space more comfortable and welcoming.
Serving boards are great for when you have guests and can be used as a backsplash to any kitchen! Displaying these as a decor item for the kitchen is a great selling technique.
CHAD'S HOT TIPS FOR 2022
- Create a fresh and safe environment: Inspire your customers with displays they'll want in their own home, whether it may be in person, or on zoom. Train your team to be mindful of safe pandemic practices.
- Update window displays regularly. People love to drive around and window shop. Make sure you are changing out your window displays so people see new merchandise!
- Be active on social media. Let your customers know what you are planning for the spring: in-store events, daily sales, or fun giveways.
- Create grab + go gifts. Make it easy and mindless for your customers. Curate gifts based on recipient, occassion or price point!
- Create inspiration for your customers in-store & post them online for everyone to see! Show off ways to refresh their home, style an outfit and so much more!
Appliqued towels can add color and vibrancy to a kitchen or bathroom! Celebrate spring and bring some color into your space with our Easter design towels.
Place a tray on an ottoman for the remote or to place drinks when you have guests.